Friday, August 24, 2007
Rather than sit here and actually write my thesis, I am going to make a list of all the goals I wish to accomplish after I graduate.
1. Read for fun again (I am wayyy behind on the books by my favorite author, Jeffery Deaver; however, I did finally break into the new Harry Potter book. Shhhh, nobody tell me what happens!)
2. Take photography classes
3. Join a running club and train for a half marathon and eventually a marathon
4. Travel more, even if it's just short weekend trips. There are so many places I want to visit and so many friends to visit!
5. Make more time to draw. I miss drawing.
6. Yeah, I think I want to train for a triathlon as well... I can do it. I think.
That is what I have so far, although I'm sure I will add onto the list.
I am well aware that going into the "real world" and working what will seem like a million hours a week is not going to make accomplishing these tasks any easier. Lucky for me I like a challenge.
Now I just need to quit procrastinating and get back to work on my thesis... or I could go back to CafePress.com and drool over their running shirts.
(I'm also drooling over some of the fencing shirts and skydiving shirts...Awww... I need to go skydiving again. It has been way to long. And yes, I used to do fencing. I even have all my own equipment. I am a dork and quite proud. We've been over this already.)
This week has gone very well. I definitely enjoyed having the classes at the gym again. Power pilates turned out to be great! I definitely enjoyed my nice easy day of only arms and abs. My right hip has been sore since my run yesterday. I'm hoping it will be alright for spinning and pilates tomorrow.
I would also like applaud one of my very best friends, Alisha. She had a great work-out today, and I could not be any more proud of her! She is such an amazing person and one of the best friends anyone could ask for!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!