- I'm feeling not only guilty but miserable because I haven't been doing cardio everyday due to my vacation, the gym being closed this week, and me just being plain lazy (omg do I miss spinning!!!! My body misses the amazing work out from spinning and running 15 miles a week... I will at least get back to the running this coming up week!!! The spinning classes won't start until the following week, unfortunately.)
- I'm feeling confident and proud after my race this past weekend and my two outdoor runs this week.
- I've been reading inspiring stories in Runner's World and frequenting quite a few inspiring running blogs before going to bed
- Maybe I'm turning into the runner I've always wanted to be???
- I have plans for Monday evening when my long run is supposed to take place... and Wednesday my roommate will be out of town so that completely screws up our MWF schedule.
- I also have been pretty on track with adding a mile to my long running distance each month. This is the eighth month, so I want to be at eight miles. I want to do this at least until I reach ten miles or until my research and thesis becomes so overwhelming that I cannot fit in anymore time at the gym.
- Maybe I'm just really going crazy....
Of course tonight I am driving down south for my cousin's bridal shower tomorrow. I probably won't drive home until late Saturday. I am still determined to wake up, but we will see what happens. I was hoping that writing this in a blog will make me feel like I have to run on Sunday, even though I'm sure no one reads this but me. LOL